Wednesday, December 7, 2016

My Gymnastics Hopes For 2017

  1. I love Simone but after seeing her style of gymnastics dominate over these past four years, I would love to see a different style getting the top spot. I 'm not even talking about the whole power v. artistry debate. I'm simply looking forward to seeing gymnasts with different strengths and flair.
  2. The return of Norah and hopefully Baillie, be it NCAA or elite for her.
  3. Larissa Lordache to nab the AA at worlds. If she can come back with her old difficulty, I can definitely see this as a possibility. I would love if she could add "world champion" to her resume, she deserves it. Of course she would need to earn the spot first.
  4. Ponor to go away.
  5. Success for China at world, specifically redemption for Shang.
  6. New up and comers from Russia actually showing promise and consistency. I think they have a few contenders, I look forward to seeing them compete.
  7. Less wolf turns, please!
  8. More unique skills, getting rid of cookie cutter bar routines.
  9. BETTER FLOOR MUSIC AND CHOREO.
  10. Continuing on of the patriotic leotards. Let the pink die.  

No comments:

Post a Comment