Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Going to The Secret Classic! Again!


Yay! In a last minute twist of events, I am headed back to Chicago at the end of July to attend SC's and I'm pumped. I literally had the time of my life last year! Among other things, our seats were super close, I got to meet Mckayala Maroney (was #299/300 in line!) and got a bunch of autographs. It was my first live viewing of a meet and they are so much better in person. This time, my whole family will be coming too (as opposed to it just being my mom and I last year) because apparently, no one can stand to miss out on the fun. And, my best friend goes to school in Chicago so I will get to see her too. All in all, it should be a pretty good trip! Oh and I'm hoping to NOT forget my camera again and get some good pictures as opposed to the grainy ones snapped from my iphone.

The Pan Am squad won't be competing (I don't think) but the big Rio frontrunners will be there and it will be Aly and Gabby's bit debut since London. I'm hoping to meet more athletes and get some more autographs to expand my collection which I will be posting very soon.

Oh and I did a guest blog book review over at Gym Truth Teller, check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment