Thursday, January 1, 2015

My Gymnastics Hopes for 2015

These types of posts are all over the gymternet right now so I thought I would write my own. Here they are!

  • I want Larissa to stay a strong force and win a gold medal at the next worlds, beam or floor is probably her best bet.
  • Simone to stay healthy but have some competition both in and outside of the US. I'd love to see upgrades on a few of her events. 
  • Kyla, your strategy of constancy (with low difficulty) really worked this year but now it's time to upgrade. I want to see more on bars and beam and put that whip to arabian back in floor. 
  • Someone to surprise us all and come out of retirement. 
  • Aly to crush it at her first competition and continue to improve.
  • Norah Flatley to not headcase and make a habit of falling off beam. 
  • Bailie Key to live up to the hype as a Junior and not go all Krystal Uzalec on us. 
  • Deeper fields everywhere
  • China to get it together on floor. 
  • Mykayla Skinner to either work on her form/execution or start getting more seriously deducted. 
  • Mckayla Maroney to comeback stronger than ever or quietly retire. I love you Mack but don't hurt yourself if it's a losing battle. 
  • I want Viktoria Komova to reappear and actually stay healthy for more than a day. 
  • Give Aliya some time off but have her be at Worlds again. 
  • I want to know exactly whats going on with Ernst and Finnegan, are they done?
  • Rachel Gowey, Maggie Nichols and Lexie Preissmen to get some redemption and stay healthy. Specifically, I want some international success for Gowey. 
That's all I've got for now and I know it's a long list. We will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment