Saturday, October 11, 2014

Simone WIns! (Again)


I was really happy with this podium. I think Simone could have performed better (not her best beam routine) but she deserved the win. I also was thrilled to see Larissa have such a good day as she tends to not hit when it's needed. She really gave Simone a run for her money! Kyla would not have been on that podium if Aliya hadn't fell on floor but I was glad to see her consistency pay off. She had one of the best beam routines in awhile.

Yao had a rough floor routine but her beam and bars were lovely. I think it would be very hard for any of the Chinese girls to challenge in the AA with their low D scores on floor and lack of power on vault. However, I do expect to see them come out with a few medals at EF which I will post about tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment