Tuesday, November 3, 2015

World's Wrap Up

Simone wins beam and floor! Is anyone surprised? Yeah, me neither.

All in all, it was a World's of highs and lows and they seemed to balance each other out.

High: Simone wins her 3rd world title!
Low: Gabby is put in the AA over Maggie and by default and overscoring, gets silver
High: Maggie shows that she's a solid competitor and earns floor bronze
Low: Aly doesn't make AA or EF
High: Brenna finally gets the front pike named for her
Low: She seals her fate by falling twice during a disastrous bar routine
High: Larisa comes back in AA with a great day of hit events
Low: Gabby unfairly outscores her (see above)
High: The Chinese finally get a little love when Fan Yilin comes in first on UB
Low: There is a very strange and very fishy four way tie for gold on said event
High: Netherlands qualifies into the team AA and to Rio
Low: Romania does not
High: USA has some lovely patriotic leotards for EF's
Low: But also a but ugly purple pink thing and the heinous qualification leos

Ok and speaking of leotards, I am going to be doing a World's leotard panel sometimes later in the week. I've had some people express interest in being a part of the panel and I would love to have 4-5 other people commenting other than just myself and my sisters! So, e-mail me if you want in and I'll get back to you ASAP so we can figure out how to go about things, I'm not sure if I should e-mail out the exact pictures I'm going to be using or just reference to them so people can just look them up. We shall see!

Anyway, e-mail me at: glovestowrite@gmail.com by Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment