Sunday, November 22, 2015

Stuff

  • Hooray for Kyla being at November camp, there may be hope for her yet. And yay for Chow's girls to be back in business. I'm still rooting for my girl Norah Flatley. 
  • The Olympic hopeful photo shoot happened this week, looks as though the whole world team was invited. It was sad to see Brenna in those pictures and know that there is no way in the world she'll see Rio...
  • So I'm thinking of doing another "Where are they now" post again soon, let me know who you'd like to see. Right now I'm leaning toward the 1996-2000 quad, the team or girls who didn't make it. 
  • BUT, I have a crap ton of papers to write as the semester comes to a close so I can't promise that I'll have anything posted until all that is over but I'll try my best. 
Back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment