Wednesday, August 10, 2016

The Final Five Get it Done

Quite an upset, am I right?

Jk, this was the most predictable team final of all time. And I can't lie, that made it a lot less fun. I love that the US has so much talent but it sure does make it boring when we know we'll win by such a ginormous margin. London, had me at the edge of my seat. Rio found me comfortably reclining.

Vault was fabulous by all, though Laurie's form does leave a lot to be desired. Bars were a bit scary for Simone but she managed. And Gabby and Madison both had really nice routines. Beam was good, floor was excellent. And our girls came away with a gold medal and a pretty team name.

I was blue that China didn't get silver but not unhappy for Russia. Aliya is the queen! I would love for her to rock AA and come out with a bronze.

And Shang broke my heart during bars :((((( while Mao further bruised it during floor. Sad. I just wish the other teams could get some consistency. They have the talent.

Back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment