Saturday, October 3, 2015

No Glasgow for Kyla Ross

Being realistic, I don't think Kyla would have made the team. She would have had to have an absolutely stellar performance at selection camp and we all know this has been a really rough year for her. Still, I feel sad that she won't be on this team.

USA Gymnastics announcement was pretty vague, there was no mention of injury or upcoming plans for Kyla, in a way it almost sounded like they were bidding her farewell. I don't want Kyla to be done, what I want is for her to get some rest. And then when her body is back to 100%, I want her to work her upgrades until she is completely comfortable with them and return to kick some butt this spring. Of course, it's easy for me to say this while sitting on my butt and typing.

I want to know what you think about all this, so vote below:


Kyla is...

No comments:

Post a Comment