Monday, September 28, 2015

The "Nominative" List

Skinner, Kocian, Dowell, Biles, Raisman, Douglas, Nichols.

No Key, no Ross.

I guess no Kyla is sort of expected because she hasn't really hit in a long time. But Key is sort of a shock and I'm sort of suspecting that she'll be added on after October camp.

Actually, the whole darn list could change if Marta wants it to!

As it is now, there could be EF medals galore! Simone and Skinner for VT if Skinner get's her Amanar back. Dowell and Kocian for UB if they both hit. Biles for BB possibly. And Biles and Riasman for FX.

I'm super psyched to see Brenna on this list, even if she doesn't get to Glasgow it still means that she's in the game right now and that's great. Skinner, I didn't quite expect but you know? Girl's been pretty solid so even if I dislike her gymnastics I have to give her props.

I wish selection camp can just happen already because I'm getting impatient, I want to know who will be on this team so I can seriously start thinking about the logistics and not hypotheticals.

October 9th, hurry up already!

No comments:

Post a Comment