Saturday, July 2, 2016

Leaving for the Trials!

The time is finally upon me! I can't believe that the year and a half since I first bough the tickets has gone by so fast!

I have so many hopes for this trip, I just want to experience everything! I've only ever attended the Secret Classic and this is a much bigger deal so I'm prepared to be overwhelmed with gymnastics excitement!

Even though the team is pretty clear at this point, the actual naming and subsequent confetti fest in the arena will be something unforgettable and I can't wait! I also hope to score some more autographs and meet Shannon Miller. It's not such a lofty goal as she'll be there with Hershey's. Chocolate and my favorite gymnast, not a bad combo.

At any rate, I won't be bringing my laptop with me. I'm a writer and I have three and a half books written and saved on this computer so I would probably have a heart attack if my luggage got lost along with my laptop. Truly, I would need medical attention.

So, my ipad will be my sole companion. I may attempt to update little blurbs but I'm not sure. I would like to but I don't know if I'll have time or feel like braving the touch-pad keyboard horror. I do however, promise to extensively write about my time at the Trials upon my return. Expect pictures and fangirling galore. I know everyone will be on the edge of their seats!

Signing off for now! See you all in a few weeks when the Rio team has been confirmed! Crazy stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment